Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thursday Threads - Living Dead Company




Would you kindly look at these new, amazing lines by Living Dead?
As if all the awesome clothes that they've put out in the past weren't enough, they are out with 2 new lines to impress even the most hard core geeks out there.

Bioshock 

I love this game. It was the first game that Adam and I played together. I was so creeped out and intrigued by it, that I actually went out and bought the prequel novel just to learn more about this world. And I want more!
This line of clothing is a good start











I am in love with these macabre Big Daddy and Little Sister Dresses, although I wish the latter came looking a little more disheveled  










These Big Sister catsuit and legging set are exceptional!




I can't decide if I want the Welcome to Rapture shirt or the Would You Kindly dress more




Sailor Moon

LDC has always had great Sailor Moon dresses, so I'm super excited that they've added more shirts, dresses and leggings to that collection


Although I always think they miss the mark with these by not making them V-necks.







Scouts and cats and even masks! Oh my!





I do hope that this Tuxedo Mask shirt comes with the mask







And if you're one of those people that dresses up your dog or pets, (It's okay. Who am I to judge?) they have the entire scouts line in pet sizes too!



 In the name of the Moon, would you kindly tell me what I should buy first?

No comments:

Post a Comment