Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thursday Threads - Star Wars

art by Matthew Simpson 
Happy May The 4th! Wait... what do you mean that was yesterday? 
All right, all right, I know, I know. 
Sorry I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday, but I figured I could make it up to you today by doing a Thursday Threads on some new Star Wars clothes
Forgive me?



Hot Topic & Her Universe just released this amazing line at HT! Isn't it to die for?



I am in love with this flight dress! It's totally everything I ever wanted!



What a cute way to dress up as BB8! Simplistic yet charming


This jacket is pure sex appeal. Well, at least I think so




Also, over at Her Universe, they have a bunch of awesome new t-shirts



This shirt is fearless and amazing just like Rey herself


Loving the lightsabers




Ahsoka's shirt makes me tear up a little. It's just sooo sad...





We Love Fine has also gotten in the spirit with these new amazing designs











I'm loving these hoodie dresses









Spencers has gone with the weird and amazing with these corset tops and tulle skirts that are perfect for any Star Wars party










I honestly can't decide which set I like the most!


Gold Bubble also wants you to be silly in your cosplay with these great Imperial armor outfits


So, I'm pretty sure there are no pink Stormtroopers in Star Wars, but I'm going to let myself believe that they show up somewhere in the EU and that this is cannon



yup, totally cannon...


Thanks to The Kessel Runway whose love of Star Wars fashion is always inspiring 

No comments:

Post a Comment