Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tunage Tuesday - Christmas Geekery

Art by Sophie Hayes

'Tis the season to be jolly,
to roast chestnuts and eat figgy pudding,
the most wonderful time of the year

Whether  you believe all that nonsense or not, it is Christmas time

As geeks, we tend to spend our Christmas time like the rest of the year, on the internet talking about the latest in Star Wars and other fun geeky stuff.
So today, I thought I'd combine the two together with some fun geeky/christmasy videos




yes, that was awesome! Go back and listen to it again. I know you want to




I guess this goes to show that not everyone celebrates the holiday the same way and that's okay as long as no one gets hurt




I said, no one gets hurt.... or we'll have to send Darth Santa to your house.

Any way you celebrate, have fun and be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment