Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thursday Threads - Hello Simpsons?


Hello Kitty and The Simpsons?



I've seen some pop culture crossovers in my time, mostly from fans and artists alike, mixing Disney princesses or Sailor Moon with anything they can think of, or  merging their favorite sci-fi franchises. Heck, TeeFury and Shirt Punch make their living off selling us awesome crossover shirts. I should know, I own a lot of them. 
Of course we've all seen Hello Kitty crossovers of everything, but this is actually licensed and it's weird... really weird... 
but damn it, Sanrio manages to make it adorable as usual



I'm in love with this doughnut dress! So cute!






I've always hated itchy and scratchy, but I might be convinced to like them if they were always this adorable


So it seems that not all of the clothes are on the Sanrio website, but I managed to find a few more over at Japan LA to buy, including this cute Kwik-E-Mart shirt




Can I just say how much I love the fact that Ralph is picking his nose?


I would totally wear this dress. It's super cute!

So what do you think? Would you wear any of this weird/adorable crossover clothing?



Thanks to Fashionably Geek how always wants us to stay weird and adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment