Thursday, May 9, 2013

Kick-Ass Concept Shoes

I miss wearing fancy shoes. When I was a receptionist, I was always wearing different heels to match my different outfits. In my work closet was a row of amazing shoes just ready and waiting for me to change into once I got to work.

These days, I'm on my feet all day. Do you know what that means? 
Practical shoes. 
Runners, flats, loafers.... it's so dull.
My nice shoes sit in my shoe rack just longing for a special occasion.

Sometimes a special pair of heels comes along that are nothing like anything you've ever seen before. You know if you owned them, you would wear them everywhere, even if they don't really go with anything you own.

These are those kinds of shoes.

It started with Disney Villains. How can you see these shoes and not want them?









I love the way the outfits are made into the actual foot wear and the faces of the villains, themselves, are inside. Very cool. Perhaps even cooler than the other villain shoes I posted about.

These babies are the design of Kobi Levi. You've probably seen some of his other shoes floating around the internet before now. I just came across his site, and if I thought these were awesome, I was even more flabbergasted for his other designs.

These are some of my favorites.








I really, really want the violin and shark ones the most. I have no idea what I'd wear them with, but I don't care. I'd find something.

Then again, after looking at the price, if I could ever afford a pair of these, I'd probably keep them on a shelf and only look at them longingly.
If you have extravagant taste and the money to spare, you can purchase these, and many others, here.


thanks to Geekologie for having great taste in women's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment