Monday, January 11, 2010

Star Wars Disco Dance




Oh my... (said in a really bad C-3PO accent)
This video is so awful that I couldn't stop laughing. It's not the music, as I happen to like the SW music done in disco (I have my ring tone set to it!), it's not even the really bad 70's background. What I love the most is the really bad choreography that's not even in sync, oh and the horribly shiny costumes.
What really blows me away are the sparks that seem to be flying between the 3PO and Vader. Was there some sort of underlining programming that Anakin put into him that we never knew about?



Anyway, this video makes me wish that I was back in high school so that I could gather my friends together and we could re-enact this for the talent show!
We could even buy bad costumes!!




 We would have to make our own Darth Vader ones, because none of the sites have costumes quite that bad.
Oh the fun it would be! We wouldn't be able to jump around like that though, which is a shame because it's such a good part of the dance. But I'm sure we could make up for it with some choppy movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment